Commander Taper Overview
combines 40 years of experience in the pursuit of crafting the finest automatic taper with the benefits of Carbon Fiber. The featherweight design may be light in weight, but its strong! You can count on the Commander to keep coming back for more round after round. Work in cold weather? You will find the Commander Carbon Fiber Automatic Taper tube a welcomed treat for your hands over the traditional aluminum taper.
- Commander Carbon Fiber Automatic Taper tube reduces the weight of the taper while making it dent proof.
- Patented cover plates remove without the hassle of dealing with any screws to simplify cleaning and routine maintenance. Most revolutionary feature in Automatic Tapers over last 40 years.
- Highest level of interchangeability with other major brands for easy access to parts.
- Internal Push Rod Assembly is made of stainless steel so it won't strip over time.
- The least amount of drag on the control tube of any brand results in soft cutting action.
- Featuring an Adjustable Brake Roller to modify tension and make sure the taper is always running smooth.
- A Control Arm Stabilizer makes sure that Control Arm stays in place at all times.
- Knurled Control Tube to improve grip under wet and slippery conditions.
- Contoured rubber cover on trigger to prevent blistered fingers.
- Grip tape on Drive Dog Assembly to prevent fingers from slipping.
- Patented attached tape spool keeper with adjustment mechanism to prevent back spin of tape spool during use.
- Made in the USA from aircraft quality alloys and stainless steel.
- Stainless Steel Side Plates for increased strength.
- 2-piece Control Tube Pull Ring allows the taper to reach higher ceilings. The pull ring can be removed or replaced by the user with 4 screws.
Mud Pump Overview
Loading Pumps further increase the efficiency and profitability of our automatic tools by allowing you to quickly and cleanly refill them. The loading pump nearly eliminates downtime to load your tools and to clean up spilled mud at the end of the day. Hang the tube into a bucket of mud, place the leg on the ground, prime the pump by pumping the handle several times, and you’re ready to fill your tool. Available with Gooseneck attachment or Box Filler Adaptor, ensuring that you can use the pump with all your automatic taping tools.
- The fiberglass material of the handle keeps the handle from getting too hot or too cold during extreme weather.
- Premature failure should never be a concern. For this reason, Drywall Master builds their pumps using the best parts and materials.
- The Piston Shaft is precision ground to reduce the likelihood of leaking and increase the lifespan of the pump.
- Instead of plastic the shaft of the pump is made from brass.
- Drywall Master "Commander" Carbon Fibre Automatic Taper
- Drywall Master Mud/Joint Compound Pump with Gooseneck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.