A cloth backing minimizes tearing and lasts up to 10 times longer than traditional paper. Grabber foam backed sandpaper is crease resistant and remains durable when wet.
NOW Save $5/roll when you buy by the box!
Circle Brand Sponge Back Sandpaper Roll lasts up to 10 times longer than paperback sandpaper. The foam backing decreases uneven friction and provides contact with all surfaces throughout the sanding process. Circle Brand Sponge Back is ideal for use with the Circle Brand No Flip Express Sander, but can be used with most pole sanders. The sanding surface is Aluminum Oxide and available in a variety of sandpaper grits.
- Lasts up to 10x longer than conventional sandpaper
- Easy to tear off to any size
- Foam backing creates even contact with surface for a smoother finish
- Foam reduces uneven pressure which prevents scuffing
- Available in grits of 80, 100, 120, 150, 180, 220
- Rolls are 3.5″ W x 30’ L
- Back-up pad provides extra support to a right angle grinder, enabling the use of heavier pressure when sanding
- Works with 9" diameter Norton A290 hook-and-loop discs for Porter Cable drywall sander, model 7800 (sold separately)
- Hook-and-loop abrasive discs can be removed and reattached multiple times with no loss of adhesion, which can increase abrasive disc life
- Joest system provides superior sanding quality
- Increased lifespan for discs
- Superior performance on Porter Cable 7800
- Less clogging