This LEVEL5 Automatic Drywall Taper is used to simultaneously apply the optimal amount of joint compound and tape to wall and ceiling joints. It significantly increases drywall taping efficiency by applying the first bed of mud and tape in one pass.
- Quickly apply your first bed of mud and tape in one pass.
- “Quick-Clean" head makes cleaning your LEVEL5 automatic taper easier than ever.
- One simple thumb screw makes popping the taper's cover plate a breeze.
- Premium quality precision-machined materials.
- Many parts that are subject to wear are also compatible with other major brands.
- High quality anodizing prevents corrosion and provides easy cleaning.
- Unique urethane cup seal will ensure this tool works well for years.
- Handmade From Carbon Fiber and Steel Components.
- Titanium Pull Rod.
- Adjustable Brake.
- Quick Release For Easy Tape Changing.
- Zero Drag System For Corners.
- Knurled Sleeve With Pull Ring.
- Stainless Steel Side Plates, Creaser Arms And Cable Drum.
- Quick Release Cap.
- NEW Patent Pending Pump Action Sleeve Offers Smoother Cut.
- Machined In Columbia's State Of The Art Factory In Canada.
- Measures 42" in Length Compared To 52" Of Full-Size Taper.
The Asgard® Nail Spotter is used to fill the depressions left from the nails or screw heads during installation of the drywall. The Nail Spotter features an easy clean box design that removes excess compound at the same time as filling the depressions. The hardened steel skid plate allows the Nail Spotter to move along the wall smoothly while protecting the stainless steel blade from nail or screw heads that were not fully set below the surface of the drywall. The NS01-AD Nail Spotter attaches to the XH-AD extension handle or FH-AD fiberglass handle (sold separately). The Nail Spotter is also used to quickly identify fasteners that were not properly set during the installation of the gypsum board. Before starting to apply joint tape, run the Nail Spotter over all the fasteners (walls and ceilings). If you hear a “click”, the fastener should be set deeper to avoid damage to the other tools. You can also use the Nail Spotter to apply joint compound to the outside edges of internal corners. This is a quick and efficient way to clean up any edges that may have been left by the Angle Heads due to corners that are slightly out of square.
- Fills depressions left from the heads of nails or screws in drywall
- Removes excess joint compound after filling dimples
- Quickly identifies improperly set fasteners
The Asgard® CA08-AD Corner Applicator supplies joint compound to the Angle Heads for fast and efficient finishing of internal corners (angles). The CA08-AD Corner Applicator features a stainless steel cone and a D-Shaped adapter to prevent rotation. Use with the FH-AD or XH-AD Support Handle – not included.
- Finishes internal corners (with Angle Heads)
Introducing the industry’s first cordless powered loading pump for drywall mud. Designed to fill all automatic taping and finishing tools. PowerFill totally eliminates the need to manually pump. Now you can quickly fill with just the push of a button.
The Columbia Automatic Taper is a precision built tool that is back by popular demand. This tool will tape flats and angles effortlessly year after year. From less drag in the corners to any easy to remove cap for cleaning, this tool will not let you down. A hard anodized tube eliminates the track lines that occur on so many other tools. Stainless steel side plates and cable drum and creaser arms offer a lifetime of corrosion resistance. Every taper comes standard with an adjustable brake and quick release for tape changing. At 39", this taper is perfect for tight spaces such as stairwells, closets, scaffold and low ceilings. If you are serious about taping and care how a taper feels and performs this is the one for you.
- 39" compared to a regular taper at 53"
- Holds a 500ft roll of standard tape
- Handmade from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
- Now with NEW Pump Action Sleeve - smoothest cutting sleeve on the market
- Adjustable Brake
- Quick release for tape changing
- Zero Drag system for corners
- Hard anodized tube
- Stainless steel side plates, creaser arms and cable drum
- Quick release cap