- No twisting or trigger for activation, simply depress the nozzle to initiate flow by applying light force against the tool while it is on the wall
- High gauge but lightweight aluminum handle tube that has been hard-coat anodized for extreme durability and easy cleaning, rubber handle sleeve for added comfort, stainless steel, precision machined female connection for adding optional handle extensions
- Oversized clear polycarbonate compound chamber that provides outstanding capacity for less trips back to the pump, premium quality urethane seal
- Extra strong gas cylinder provides 82 lbs. of pressure: enabling the use of thicker compounds and better flow, while still being easy to fill
- Stainless steel ball end is compatible with the corner finishing attachments of most leading manufacturers
- Spring loaded filler mechanism fits all pump filler nozzles
- Quick release latches for easy disassembly and cleaning
- Simple design for reliability and easy repair
- Guaranteed tough DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Built using high gauge but lightweight aluminum for outstanding strength
- High tolerance, precision machined male and female fittings provide a perfect fit with no handle wobble
- Rubber handle sleeve for added comfort
- Guaranteed tough DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year limited warranty
The Tapepro Compound Applicator Tube is a robust and simple multi purpose tool.
It can be fitted with the Applicator Head (AH-38) for dispensing ribbons of joint compound to both sides and apex of internal angle joints, horizontal or vertical, prior to applying paper tape by hand.
The Outside Applicator Head (OAH) can be fitted for use on external angles – perfect for fitting Trim-Tex Mud Set Bead!
It can also be fitted with the 75mm Corner Glazer, or the 65, 75 and 90mm Corner Finishers (CF-65, 75, 90; CFP-75) for finishing internal corner joints, the Cornice Head range, the FAN Flat Applicator Nozzle, AIA Manta-Ray and the FTA Flat Tear-way Applicator.
Available in 900mm (36″) nominal length (CA-T) and 600mm (24″), (CA-T24).
- Robust aluminium main tube, powder coated for durability
- Piston head features two lip seals for positive sealing
- High flow nozzle made from acetal with a stainless steel ball
- Quick release nozzle and piston rod for easy cleaning
- O Ring seal behind the nozzle
- Lightweight Aluminum Tube & Plunger Rod
- Self-lubricating plunger bushing for easy push throughout its life
- Long lasting billet PVC nose cone
- Includes strong and durable aluminum implement ball for flushers and applicators (large)
- Includes strong and durable aluminum implement ball for angle heads/corner finishers (small)
Columbia Compound Tubes have taken the market place by storm. Finally a high quality long lasting tube that is easy to push.
- Sizes 24", 32", 42", and 55" available
- A combination of factors result in the compound being easily pushed through your tools
- Stainless steel ball
- Hand made from U.S. aluminum and steel components
- Machined in Columbia's state of the art facility in Canada