- Balanced, self-centering mixer minimizes bucket gouge
- Tri-fold mixing action
- Mixes mud 20% faster
- Durable steel construction
LEVEL5's paddle mixers have been designed to provide a splatter-free operation which prevents air pocket buildup and reduces stress on your drill by 20%. This 32" mud mixer features an extra-long shaft to make mixing compound easier on your back.
- Unique paddle design pulls material down into your bucket, providing splatter-free operation.
- Mixing action virtually eliminates the introduction of air bubbles for a smooth end product.
- Sturdy carbon steel with high-quality plating for corrosion protection and easy cleanup.
- Innovative design reduced drag and wear on the power drill by 20%.
- Universal mixing drill attachment.
- Quickly mix paint, joint compound, grout, adhesives and more
- Low drag design for mixing thick materials with less power and torque
- Flexes to fit through 5 gallon pour spout
- Reaches into corners of cans
- Cleans up in seconds
- 3/8 in hex shaft
- For use with electric drills
The A. Richard hexomixer paint mixer mixes various materials including paints, adhesives, plater and other low density materials.
- Hexagonal shaft
- Design mixes materials twice as fast
- Operates clockwise and counterclockwise
- Mixes a multitude of materials
- Available in 16" x 3", 24" x 4", & 30" x 5.6"
- 16" Fits 3/8" Drill, 24" & 30" Fits 1/2" Drill