- CanAm’s loading pump offers two unique design features: quick removable barrel and a 2-way filler valve with spout and nozzle.
- Quick release for easy disassembly and cleanup.
- A fast, affordable and dependable way to fill your taping tools.
- Long service life, dependable
- Easy clean-up
- Heavy duty barrel
- High performance, easy to use
- Built in Bazooka Filler
- Built in Box Filler
The Asgard® Loading Pump combines reliability with innovation. It is used together with the GN01-TT Gooseneck and FA01-AD Filler Adapter to fill the Automatic Taper, Finishing Boxes, Corner Applicator and Nail Spotter with joint compound. The LP01-AD features the slim tube design preferred by professional finishers and robust construction for dependable performance and long life. The twist-lock foot valve provides secure attachment and easy removal for cleaning and maintenance. Unlike loading pumps from other brands the Asgard LP01-AD does not require a paper gasket for the filler adapter or gooseneck due to an innovative, integrated O-Ring that provides a terrific seal with fewer headaches from lost, worn or damaged paper gaskets.
- Fills Automatic Tapers (with GN01-TT Gooseneck)
- Fills finishing boxes, corner applicator and nail spotter (with FA01-AD filler adapter)
- Filler Attachment
The DEWALT Drywall Compound Pump features premium grade aluminum that has been hard-coat anodized to provide finishers with extreme, long-lasting tool durability. The pump’s long handle enables compound to be loaded more easily and provides excellent leverage when pumping.
The DEWALT drywall compound pump contains a composite cup seal which is designed to be longer lasting than traditional rubber seals found in some competitive compound pumps. A precision molded flapper valve and seal assembly minimizes pump priming. It features a handle that is longer than some competitive models, providing excellent leverage and easier compound loading. The pump also comes standard with an extra long DEWALT box filler valve (DXTT 2-715), as well as a wrench that is mounted to the pump foot for convenience. Quick release latches and grenade pins have been used to provide easy assembly/disassembly when cleaning.
Introducing the industry’s first cordless powered loading pump for drywall mud. Designed to fill all automatic taping and finishing tools. PowerFill totally eliminates the need to manually pump. Now you can quickly fill with just the push of a button.
The TapeTech 76XLTT EasyClean® Loading Pump combines reliability with innovation. It features the slim tube design preferred by professional finishers and robust construction for dependable performance and long life. The Loading Pump has a redesigned head and a new Twist-lock foot valve that provides secure attachment and easy removal for cleaning and maintenance. And the 76XLTT does not require a paper gasket for the filler adapter or gooseneck due to an innovative, integrated O-Ring that provides a terrific seal with fewer headaches from lost, worn or damaged paper gaskets.
- Fills Automatic Tapers (with 85XLTT gooseneck)
- Fills finishing boxes, MudRunner®, corner applicators and nail spotters (with 90T filler adapter)
- Twist-lock foot valve
- Integrated gasket for filler adapter and gooseneck
- Streamlined head design
- Easy clean tube
- Gold anodized for durability
The Tallboy is a mud pump that will allow you to stand upright while filling your tools. The extra height also allows for use in a 30 gallon pale for those who want to cut down on mixing time.
- Ergonomically superior
- 20 degree angled handle makes pumping easier and more comfortable
- User can see when taper is full when using goose neck
- Saves physical stress and energy
- Moveable bracket to fit all 5 gallon pails