- Applies joint compound to external corners for paper faced bead application (with 16TT)
- Applies joint compound to inside corner for tape application (with 16TT90)
- Finishes internal corners (with corner finishers)
- Stainless steel nose cone;
- Staked anodized aluminum construction;
- Handy flip door for easy cleaning;
- Filler valve for easy filling using filler nozzle;
- Computer machined and precision assembly for smooth operation;
- Anodized surface coat for extra protection and extended life;
This LEVEL5 Corner Applicator Boxes are used to apply a steady flow of joint compound over taped inside and outside corners. The universal nozzle fits a wide range of inside and outside applicator heads from most leading tool brands.
For more capacity, an 8” model is also available that holds approximately 20% more compound.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum housing
- Precision-machined components
- Premium urethane wiper gasket - lab-tested to more than 100,000 cycles with no visible sign of wear or leakage
- Large, sturdy handle bracket prevents any pressure plate warping during use
- Full stainless steel cone for long service life
- Available in 7 inch (7CFB) or 8 inch (8CFB)
- Thumb release door stop for quick clean
- Billet handle mount will not crack under pressure, like cast aluminum. Gun metal anodized.
- New and improved Polyurethane No-Swell Gaskets. Use just about any lubricant or solvent without harm.
- Hinged door system for quick clean and easy access
- Solid stainless steel value for lifetime usage. Will not leak like other welded thin wall designs.
Drywall Master Corner Applicators/Angle Boxes are available in both 7″ and 8″ sizes. High quality welds guarantee no leaks. Stainless steel cone for durability and longevity. Filling is easy with a Drywall Master Loading Pump. Corner Applicator available in Fiberglass with aluminum coupling.
- Stainless Steel Cone
- Fiberglass Handle with Aluminum Coupling
- Quality Made in the USA (parts and assembly)