Circle Brand EZ Glide Flushers
The original applicator with wheels. Also known as a Direct Flusher, use in co-ordination with various compound tubes or corner box applicators to simultaneously wipe off extra compound and feather/ smooth the edges, leaving a perfect inside corner. All stainless steel blades, wheels and skid plates.
Columbia Standard Corner Flushers have redefined angle finishing. They are built from the best materials, but above all, they are each hand ground and checked on a granite plate for perfection. Each one comes with wheels and an allen key for those who prefer not to use them.
- Precision hand ground and set
- 5 designs: 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4" and wide track
- Wheels come standard
- Hand made from U.S. aluminum and steel components
Available in Standard & Direct
- The 2.5" & 3.5" angle head matches most sander heads, reducing damage to the paper face;
- The patented locking mechanism locks the handle or corner box and will not release Accidentally;
- 5/16” stainless steel frames CNC machined for strength, precision and durability;
- Center clip has a strong hold on the frame to hold alignment;
- The body is precision machined form billet aluminum (6061T6)
- NorthStar™ Angle Head blades are jig set and then precision fine tuned by hand on an inspection quality granite surface plate. This ensures consistent perfection every time.
- Dual purpose tool for application of compound and finish/glazing;
- One pass finishes both sides of the corner joint;
- Quick Release ball holder aids in speed and ease of changing angle heads;
- High quality carbide blades create the ideal feather.
CanAm is proud to introduce our new GoldCor Inside Corner Applicators. Here’s how it will bring your drywall game to the next level:
- Surgical Stainless Steel body flexes less and stays reliably true
- Solid billet core construction for longer life and better finish
- Will work on any angle head or flusher handle
- Superior retainer clip to keep flusher on handles
- Available in: 2", 3", 3.5", & 4"
The Asgard® Adjustable Angle Head is used to perfectly feather the joint compound applied to both sides of internal corners in one pass. The Angle Head can be used for wall-to-wall internal corners or wall-to-ceiling corners. The “adjustable” feature of this tool refers to the ability to control the amount of spring pressure by engaging or disengaging one set of tension springs on the back of the angle head. Angle Heads, also referred to as Angle Finishers or Corner Finishers, are attached to the CA08-AD corner applicator to quickly and professionally finish internal drywall corners. The 3” Asgard Angle Head has wheels to provide the smoothest action on the wall and are spring loaded to help compensate for slightly imperfect corners. The Angle Head is also used as part of the Taping process when attached to the FH-AD or XH-AD support handles with the CFA-AD adapter.
- Embeds joint tape in internal corners of walls and ceilings
- Finishes internal corners of walls and ceilings
- Wipes down excess joint compound in internal corners