The Semi-Automatic Taper or “Bucket Taper” allows users to apply a specific amount of compound to a large volume of tape. It has a tape spool with brake to cut down on operator fatigue. Columbia’s semi automatic taper is easy to use, durable and has laser engraved instruction on the door.
- Tape spool with brake to control tape dispensing
- Hand made from U.S. billet aluminum and steel components
- Machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
The Zünder® has revolutionised taping.
Zünder® features the doubled ended Delko® applicator which allows for simultaneous application of compound and joint tape on flat joints, internals corners and square sets in minutes – eliminating messy and time consuming adjustments.
It has been meticulously designed by a professional for drywall professionals around the world.
- Lightweight and easy to handle anywhere on the jobsite, perfect for small rooms
- Portable size fits on any 5-gallon bucket, requires no extra equipment
- Simple heavy duty aluminum construction without wearable parts to eliminate downtime
- Can be used by multiple people at once to speed up the job
- Takes no training, even beginners can tape right away!