- 30% higher capacity allows you to stay on the wall longer with fewer trips to the pump
- Exclusive axle pivot door allowing the door to be opened farther for easy clean-up
- May be operated without springs if you choose
- Reinforced extruded radius plate is rigid and virtually leak-proof
- High quality CNC machining;
- Adjustable crown dial ensures precise amount of mud application;
- Anodized surface coat for protection and extended life;
- Door opens extra wide for easy clean up;
- Manufactured from precision extrusions;
- New easy clean door tabs;
- Factory arched trowelling bars (ready to go out of the box)
- Stainless steel square edge blade in the trowelling bar to eliminate fish-eye;
- 8”, 10” and 12” sizes have a lead-in angle on the trowelling bar to aid eliminating fish-eye;
The key wear components of the FAStar™ High-Top Finisher Flat Boxes are interchangeable with most other brands to provide easy access to wear parts when required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.