Designed to work with all of our accessory tools from corner applicator, corner finisher, corner roller, and nail spotter. Available in a variety of styles to suit your preference.
- Lightweight 1-1/4″ tubing design. Thicker than competitor brands, reducing flex when extended.
- Extends from 38″ to 60″
- Available for Corner Applicator, Corner Finisher, Corner Roller, and Nail Spotter
- Anodized aluminum handle;
- Hard anodized inner tube (profile tube);
- Ergonomically designed hand grips for comfortable use;
- Extends from 40” to 62” creating flexibility;
- Activator plate has been heat treated and then heat treat nickel plated for durability;
- Hard chrome pinch brake roller;
- Brake lever nyliner bearings inserted into the brake lever pivot bushing (no possibility of seizing and breaking connection rod);
- Stainless steel connection rod;
- Hard coated pinch brake in combination with hard coaedt brake rod for extended wear;
- No-pinch brake lever handle grip cover;
● Adjusting this handle from 39" - 63" inches in length.
● Fits all major brand of flat box.
● Quick slide adjustment locking lever makes adjustments quick & easy.
Short Multi-Purpose extendable corner roller handle is built the same way as the longer drywall handles. Extends from 15” to 2 feet for the just out of reach areas. The handle has a brass threaded insert that can be used with all of the RANKEE adapters. The extendable handle can be used as an angle head handle with optional adapter.
Fits the following corner rollers:
- Level5 Corner Roller;
- TapeTech Corner Roller;
- Cinta Corner Roller;
- Columbia Corner Roller;
- Drywall Master Corner Roller;
- Ames Corner Roller;
- Finish Pro Corner Roller;
- Precision and Tape Master Corner Roller'
- Tape Worm Nail Spotters
The optional Angle Ball Adapter (R-0007) turns this handle into an Extendable Angle Head Handle. Coarse Thread Adapter (R-0006A) will allow you to use this pole with most sanding heads, texture brushes, knockdown knives and paint rollers.
Asgard® Tools feature an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with the Corner Applicator, Corner Roller and Nail Spotter without additional adapters. To attach the support handles to the Angle Heads, use the CFA-AD adapter. The XH-AD extendable support handle features robust construction and its optimal diameter makes it extremely ergonomic. The XH-AD extends from 43” to 76” (106 cm to 193 cm). The D-shaped fitting securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator to prevent the tool from rotating during use.
- Attaches to Corner Roller, Corner Applicator, Nail Spotter and Angle Heads (with CFA-AD adapter)