- The Climb-N-Go allows the scaffolding to be moved without having to descend to move it.
- The electric motor can be installed on all Metaltech Baker type scaffolds.
- Compact and easy to transport to a job site.
- Can be powered by†: DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®(18V), PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®†.
- 4,500 feet of battery life on a single battery charge.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Automatic wheel lock safety system.
- Multidirectional joystick control positionable both on a rung or on a guardrail.
- Moves on a job site without the need for a freight elevator, unlike a scissor lift.
- Complies with CSA S269.2-16 and OSHA standards 1926.452(W)
|RANGE||4,500 FT (1,372 M) (TESTED WITH 20V 4.0AH BATTERY)|
|HAULING CAPACITY||330 LB (149.7 KG)|
|BATTERY VOLTAGE||18-21V (NOT INCLUDED)|
|CAN BE POWERED BY||DEWALT®, MAKITA®, MILWAUKEE®, STANLEY®(18V), PORTER CABLE®, BLACK & DECKER®|