This LEVEL5 32" skimming blade is ideal for smoothing and finishing walls and ceilings with minimal lap marks. It can be used on drywall mud, plaster and other wall finishing compounds with professional results.
- Smooth and finish compound to perfection.
- Composite blade back is lightweight but offers high strength and rigidity.
- Proprietary internal lattice provides outstanding rigidity across the entire blade length.
- 0.3mm high quality, high precision European stainless steel blade inserts are replaceable if damaged or worn.
- High impact, glass-filled composite end caps that can be easily removed for replacing blade inserts.
- Optional handle adapter and extendable handles for working with high ceilings.