A plasterer's favorite! Quality stainless steel Venetian Trowel is precision balanced with a ready-to-use broken-in feel. The size and shape of the blade works through hard plaster. Each trapezoid shaped blade is machined edge with a smooth bright polished finish. Designed with a hard blade for finishing and polishing decorative plaster and stucco. The stainless steel blade will not rust, pit, or stain, and won't discolor the plaster. Rounded corners won't gouge the surface. A high-strength, lightweight cast aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of plaster work. Compression fit stainless steel rivets attach the mounting to the 8" x 3" (203mm x 76mm) blade. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool's Venetian Trowel with smooth wood handle provides a comfortable grip. The contoured shape of the handle reduces fatigue. Proudly made in the USA.
- Precision balanced, ready to use!
- Designed for finishing and polishing decorative plaster
- Trapezoid shape for moving through hard plaster and stucco
- Rounded corners allow finishing to corners without gouging
- Strong stainless steel blade
- Will not rust, pit, or stain
- Won't discolor plaster
- Machine edged with a polished finish
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Compression fit rivet construction for strength
- Stainless steel rivets
- Guaranteed "no-turn" handle
- Camel back design for a comfortable grip
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.