Professional quality, precision balanced, and ready to use. This smaller version of our standard trowel is great for windowsills, closets, small areas, and other hard-to-reach areas. Carry one in your tool bag for those small, tough-to-reach jobs. The high-quality carbon steel plaster trowel is precision balanced and ready to use. Each blade is cross-ground to just the right dimension for that perfect feel. The square blade finishes all the way to the corners to complete projects large and small. A high-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting stands up to the rigors of concrete or plaster work. Compression fit stainless steel rivets attach the mounting to the 8" x 3" blade. Guaranteed No-Turn handle design locks the handle to mounting. Kraft Tool's signature flat trowel with a smooth wood handle provides a comfortable grip. The contoured shape of the handle reduces fatigue. Proudly made in the USA.
- Precision-balanced, ready to use!
- Small size for hard-to-reach areas
- Strong carbon steel blade
- Cross ground blade for the perfect feel
- Square ends finishes to corners
- High-strength, lightweight aluminum mounting
- Compression fit rivet construction for strength
- Stainless steel rivets
- Guaranteed "no-turn" handle
- Smooth wood handle
- Camel back design for a comfortable grip
- Made in the USA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.