The Stainless Steel Pointed Knife with Nylon Handle has stainless steel that helps provide corrosion resistance. The lightweight nylon handle is ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue. The handle is riveted to the blade for additional strength. There is also a metal hammer end for resetting drywall nails.
- Stainless steel blade helps provide corrosion resistance.
- Polished blade
- Lightweight, solvent resistant, nylon handle ergonomically designed for all-day use with minimal fatigue.
- Handle riveted for additional strength.
- Durable metal alloy hammer head for setting drywall nails.
- Large hang hole and easy-peel label for convenience.