Finish, roll, AND sand inside corners FASTER with this Hybrid+ Kit featuring CanAm, SPYSPONGE, and 3WAY – three innovative brands simplifying drywall finishing for everyone!
The NyCor Hybrid+ Kit marries the best of CanAm’s 49-year history in drywall tools with the first-of-its-kind NyCor Finishers and FAST Adapter Technology. This kit is built for professionals who want to do premium corner finishing at high efficiency and minimal investment.
NyCor Finishers emulate CanAm’s world-renowned corner finishing experience, including the following innovations:
- Eliminate Sanding with Precision Feathering Tabs – Reproduces CanAm’s iconic trade secret for a best-in-class, dependable finish.
- Wave Spring Technology – Patented design ensures just the right amount of stiffness across the entire finisher to create a uniform finish even if your corner is not quite 90°!
- Nylon 6 – Selected after rigorous testing for smooth gliding and the familiar springiness of CanAm flushers.
- Springless Socket – Hear the famous CanAm *click* as the flusher is secured onto the handle, allowing you to finish from any angle.
The NyCor FAST Adapter introduces a revolutionary quick-change system, reducing the need for multiple poles and increases your efficiency and profitability. Use the NyCor Finisher and Roller Handles to quickly change between the following tools:
The LE Inside Corner Roller is CanAm’s lightweight roller that crisply embeds tape into a 90° corner, removing any air bubbles and extending the life of your corner finishers.
For more info please see: canamtool.com/nycor-help
The future of sanding is here! You can't sand what you can't see. The SPYSPONGE removable LED lights provide inch-perfect illumination in the palm of your hand so you can quickly spot imperfections that you might have otherwise missed. Featuring:
After many years in the drywall business, the 3WAY corner has been perfected by its founders. With this innovative design anyone can put in a 3WAY and finish like a pro! The 3WAY features:
- Adjustable 90° corner angle (for framing that is just not quite right!)
- Reinforced backing to cover gaps and drywall board defects
- Beveled edges to blend into tapes and drywall
- Perforated edges to ensure bonding to drywall with mud to avoid those pesky call backs for touch ups!
3WAY Drywall Corner Finishing is more durable than paper tapes, no corner cracks, fast, easy, and perfect corners!