Asgard® Tools feature an interchangeable handle system that allows one support handle to be used with the Corner Applicator, Corner Roller and Nail Spotter without additional adapters. To attach the support handles to the Angle Heads, use the CFA-AD adapter. The FH-AD support handle is lightweight but robust and its optimal diameter makes it extremely ergonomic. The D-shaped fitting securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator to prevent the tool from rotating during use.
- Supports the Corner Applicator, Corner Roller, Nail Spotter and Angle Head (with CFA-AD adapter)
The TapeTech Finishing Box Handles attach to the TapeTech EasyClean®, MAXXBOX® or Power Assist® Finishing Boxes and provide control to cleanly sweep the boxes off the joint for a perfect finish.
- Attaches to TapeTech EasyClean® Boxes
- Attaches to TapeTech MAXXBOX®
- Attaches to TapeTech Power Assist® Boxes
Brakeless Box Handle
Asgard® introduces the first full length brakeless finishing box handle. The friction brake design eliminates the learning curve associated with standard finishing box handles and makes it easy to achieve professional results within minutes of starting to work with automatic taping and finishing tools. Ergonomic knob makes it easy to adjust the amount of friction.
- Attaches to all Asgard finishing boxes for professional finishing of flat joints on walls and ceilings
Available in Standard & Extendable
LEVEL5 drywall nail spotter handles are built for reliable, daily use on the job site and are backed by a 7-Year Limited Warranty.
- Made of heavy gauge (but lightweight) extruded aluminum.
- Anodized for long term durability and easy cleaning.
- Built using solid aluminum - designed to last for years
- 7-Year Warranty