- Threaded handle for attaching to pole
- Available in 12″ 14″ and 16″ lengths
- 14″ knife great for following behind flat boxes up to 12″
- 16″ knife should be used for 12″ and 14″ flat boxes
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Designed to run behind mud boxes to smooth out edges and eliminate bubbles and ripples on walls and ceilings
- Using a Box Trail Knife eliminates the need for brushing (sanding) between coats
- No special poles or handles needed, attaches to any common pole with threaded end
- Lightweight to prevent fatigue
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.