Drywall Master Taping Tools 7″ Flat Finisher Box features clear hard anodizing for long life and adjust to allow extremely high quality finishes on drywall flat seams and butt joints. 7” size is recommended to get the perfect base coat for residential or textured drywall projects. Pivoting wheel axle allows the box to follow the contour of walls and ceilings for great results. Drywall Master 7″ Flat Box is compatible with other major taping tool brands flat box handles.
Flat boxes are designed to apply a smooth, evenly feathered finish on drywall flat seams and butt joints. The mud output is controlled by easy adjustment dial to get just that perfect amount of mud coat. Flat boxes (also known as flat finishers) are controlled with various lengths of box braking handles for best results on different ceiling and wall heights.
- Quick Release door clips allow easy opening for cleanup.
- 7” Flat Finisher box is well-suited to apply base coat to drywall flat seams and corners.
- Anodized Marine Quality Aluminum is designed for many years reliable use and long, corrosion-resistant life span.
- Parts interchangeable with traditional style taping tools.
- Boxes will fit other major brands of drywall flat box brake handles.
- Made in USA
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty