North Honeywell 75FFp100 P100 Particulate Filters compatible with North Honeywell respirators series 6500. NIOSH 42 CFR 84 approved. Meets CSA Z94.4 standards.
Sold per pair
This type of filter is made with Advanced Electret Media, which is a fireproof and waterproof material. It is certified P100 which means it captures at least 99.97 % of the particles in the air.
The filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Nuisance odor relief for organic vapor levels below the Permissible Exposure Level (PEL)
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. 3M recommended for nuisance level organic vapor relief and for ozone protection up to 10X OSHA PEL.