Circle Brand EZ Glide Flushers
The original applicator with wheels. Also known as a Direct Flusher, use in co-ordination with various compound tubes or corner box applicators to simultaneously wipe off extra compound and feather/ smooth the edges, leaving a perfect inside corner. All stainless steel blades, wheels and skid plates.
- No twisting or trigger for activation, simply depress the nozzle to initiate flow by applying light force against the tool while it is on the wall
- High gauge but lightweight aluminum handle tube that has been hard-coat anodized for extreme durability and easy cleaning, rubber handle sleeve for added comfort, stainless steel, precision machined female connection for adding optional handle extensions
- Oversized clear polycarbonate compound chamber that provides outstanding capacity for less trips back to the pump, premium quality urethane seal
- Extra strong gas cylinder provides 82 lbs. of pressure: enabling the use of thicker compounds and better flow, while still being easy to fill
- Stainless steel ball end is compatible with the corner finishing attachments of most leading manufacturers
- Spring loaded filler mechanism fits all pump filler nozzles
- Quick release latches for easy disassembly and cleaning
- Simple design for reliability and easy repair
- Guaranteed tough DEWALT automatic drywall tools are backed by a 10-year manufacturer's limited warranty
Replacement parts/kits for Circle Brand's Sky Strider Stilts.
Columbia Standard Corner Flushers have redefined angle finishing. They are built from the best materials, but above all, they are each hand ground and checked on a granite plate for perfection. Each one comes with wheels and an allen key for those who prefer not to use them.
- Precision hand ground and set
- 5 designs: 2.5", 3", 3.5", 4" and wide track
- Wheels come standard
- Hand made from U.S. aluminum and steel components
Available in Standard & Direct
The Columbia Tomahawk set of Smoothing Blades is the most durable set on the market today. With no plastic pieces, the Tomahawk doesn't snap under pressure. And because the blades use a Flat Box handle, there are no plastic adaptors that will break with the weight of the larger blades. This also increases the stability and your ability to adjust the angle of attack while in motion. The Columbia Tomahawk will change what the industry expects from a professional grade Smoothing Blade.
- 9 sizes: 7", 10", 12", 14", 18", 24", 32", 40" & 48"
- Works with a Flat Box handle or use the CLTHA adaptor for the Columbia One handle
- Interchangeable blades - keep the body, switch out blade when damaged or worn
- Billet machined in our state of the art facility in Canada
Flat Finishing Boxes apply mud over taped joints on walls and ceilings. These boxes are made of superior-quality, long-wearing alloys and will last a long time. Use the 7” size for your bed coat, 10” box for your finishing coat, and 12” box for the skim coat. A single, interchangeable handle can be used with all three boxes (also interchangeable with all the major brands). Fill the boxes with the loading pump and filler adapter to minimize time and mess.
- Only standard size flat finishers to still use the original stainless steel tie rod design.
Columbia Full Semi-Automatic Taping Tool & Sanding Set With Hard Case Includes:
- 2.5" Flusher
- 3" Flusher
- 42" Compound Tube
- Columbia ONE Extendable Handle
- Angle Head Adapter
- Flat Applicator
- 2-Way Inside Applicator
- External 90 Applicator
- Inside Corner Roller (Head Only)
- Columbia Twist Lock Handle
- Columbia Sander (Head Only)
- Semi-Automatic Taper (Super Taper)
- Hard Plastic Case